• As an Art & Craft Teacher, you should be able to encourage creativity and self-expression among students.
• Attention to details and responsiveness to students and their creativity is a must. You should be able to plan lessons on art in accordance with students’ learning objectives.
• Developing students’ drawing, coloring, and painting techniques.
• Recording and reporting on students’ progress.
• Bachelor’s degree in fine arts / visual arts with teaching qualification, or equivalent.
• Prior experience as an art teacher in Educational Institutions.